Thank you for booking with Scotch on the Rocks Guiding
To book and pay please fill in the form at the bottom of this page. Below are our booking terms and conditions they are designed to be fair to both you as the client and SOTRG, so please take some time to read them.
Terms and Conditions
A) BOOKING AND FEES
- All places can only be reserved by us receiving a completed booking form and full payment or £75 deposit. Booking forms should be filled in online at our website www.sotrg.co.uk, if this is an issue please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- The balance of the fee is payable 8 weeks prior to the commencement of the course. In the event that the balance is not paid we will have the discretion to treat the booking as cancelled by the client and re-sell the course place.
- The whole course fee is required to reserve a place for any booking made within 8 weeks of the start of the course.
- Please note we are unable to accept bookings from under 18 year olds unless directly supervised by a parent or guardian.
B) CANCELLATION BY CLIENT
- All cancellations must be by e-mail.
- Scotch on the rocks guiding once notified by e-mail of the cancellation will endeavour to re-sell the course place(s).
- In the event of the cancellation being due to COVID19 a full refund will be issued.
All other cancellations will be dealt with as below:
- In the event that the course is resold prior to the commencement of the course, the client will receive a full refund less 10% of the course fee to cover administration costs.
- Refunds will only be made after the start date of the course has commenced.
- In the event that the course is not resold prior to the commencement of the course, the client will be charged the following cancellation fees:
- 50% of the total paid where cancellation takes place up to 8 weeks prior to the commencement of the course
- 75% of the total course fee where cancellation takes place less that 8 weeks before the commencement of the course
- 90% of the total course fee where cancellation takes place within the final 2 weeks before the commencement of the course.
C) CANCELLATION BY Scotch on the Rocks Guiding
- Whilst every attempt is made to ensure that advertised courses actually run, Scotch on the Rocks guiding will notify the client of cancellation as soon as practicable where it believes on reasonable grounds that cancellation is necessary due to dangerous and/or unsuitable conditions for the course activity.
- Scotch on the Rocks Guiding shall notify the client of cancellation not less than five days prior to the commencement of the course where numbers as a result of client(s) cancellation failed to reach a workable minimum for the commencement of the course.
- In the event of cancellation clients will be offered the choice of the following options:
- Full refund of the course fee paid;
- Another course on different dates.
Booking Form and Paying
To book a place on your course please fill in the form below and submit it, once submitted you will receive an automated e-mail conformation that will have payment information and the password to the secure client section of the website. If you do not receive this e-mail in 30 minutes please get in touch email@example.com. To secure your booking on the course you can pay a £75 deposit or if less than 8 weeks prior to the course the full course fee.